Our Percussion Educators Idaho Music Academy
Frank Mastropaolo has a wide breadth of experience in teaching and performing drums, and a degree in Music with a Percussion Performance emphasis. Frank has years of performance experience including concert, marching, and ensemble percussion as well as live performance in hand percussion and drum set for several different groups. In addition to offering private lessons, Frank is the Executive Director of Armada Corps Inc. a non-profit company furthering education in the marching arts. Frank Mastropaolo is honored to be sponsored by Zildjian, Vic Firth, Remo and Mike Balter Mallets.
- Professional full-time teacher – 30 years teaching experience
- Personalized lesson plans to meet each student desired goals.
- Minimum age 5 years old, maximum age 125.
- All styles of music Rock, Jazz, Latin, Worship, Country, Heavy Metal and more
- All styles of drumming: Drum set, concert, marching, mallet instruments, and hand percussion
- All lessons include the fundamentals, rhythm theory and music theory.
- No previous drum or percussion experience required, no drum set required to start.
- Former students include success stories with music careers in recording, touring, teaching, college scholarships in music, state champions in drum set and snare solo, drumline DIII champions, Drum Corps, WGI Indoor Percussion and more.